Clothes
I thought that the idea of clean shoes portrays the fact that the rocker may have money so i thought this was a must.
I thougth that if they wore a coat on the front cover like with some other rock based magazines it could show you that they have just been to a gig.
I had the idea that if they wore this type of coat it could portray them as beeing a bit cool and just starting out.
Props
Location
I thought that this location could be the set of a gig in the background so i thought that if the person was stood infront of the castle then it would look like they are going to a gig or just left one.
This location was chossen as it is quite and not to busy so it would be the perfect place to snap the front cover. As you can see it also looks like the road to stardom as is they are heading towards being a big mega star.
This is another shot of the castle from a diffrent angle this is again to make it apper that they are going to a gig or just left one.
No comments:
Post a Comment