Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Question 4




Who would be the audience for your media product?

With the magazine I have got a age range from 16-25 this is because I believe this is the age range that will be most interested in my magazine as they may be creating bands and may need to know some of the basics. With the gender of the magazine I would believe it to be a mix of both male and female as they are both into rock. 








This means that I am able to hit both types of gender as they are massive markets. They will also have buying habits of buying music orientated thins such as iPods and I believe that they will buy the latest gadgets, alcohol and other well known brands.







They will also have live a fun style of life and be prepared to take risks to get what they want this will be good as it will show them a way to get then band singed they will have the drive to do so. As well as this they will be willing to do what it takes to reach they goal.

I believe that with my target audience they will have media interests that are sort of like rock mainstream and a bit of newly singed bands. They will also buy a lot of gadgets films and games. There lifestyle is fun and not to serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment